Essay topics: The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?
Our era is called information era, when the booming of information is unbelievable. The internet technology has facilitated our access to the global pool of information. This has led to dramatic changes in the ways we accomplish education, research, and even household tasks.
Today, students can easily find a method of education that best matches to their characteristics on the internet. In fact, education is a process in which the organized information on particular subjects is conveyed to the students mind while suitable examples are given besides. The ease of access to the different examples of a subject benefits students who seek further information on the subject matter they are learning.
Researchers benefit greatly from the internet as they can review the literature related to their subjects of study in a very short time. Before the internet period, going through the bulk of research papers and index books took a considerable amount of time.Moreover, it was difficult to have access to all of the works of researchers around the world. Nowadays, by the use of search engines and online databases, scientists can review almost every related topic to their subjects of study very efficiently.
Furthermore, household tasks can be done much conveniently by the help of internet. Last week, my car did not start and I was wondering what is wrong with it. It was late at night and I couldn't find any expert to refer. Thus, the internet was my one and last source of help with the broken engine. A brief search on the related web pages showed me that the problem was with clasps on the battery head. This is one example of fast and free solutions to our daily problems the internet can provide.
In summary, the internet is the biggest data pool we could ever imagine. It has facilitated our access to any category of information. Thus, we can improve our education, research, and routine lives by having fast and free of charge access to a wide variety of information. In my opinion this availability of information has made our lives more convenient than before.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 19 hours ago||wty980711||90||Read full essay|
|1 week 19 hours ago||suhas201227||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||inessad||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Ranzit Thapa||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 12 hours ago||Bustan||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Mrudula||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Tejasree||80||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||mahzi||90||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||stasi||70||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||paras2||76||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (26.6667)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (95)