Eco certification vs not. TPO7 integrated writing

It’s becoming a new trend to wood companies to seek to obtain an eco-certification for their products, both the listening and the reading are discussing whither the American wood companies should do the same. The listening provide enough reasons why those companies should do so, while the reading contradict.

First, the professor assures that American consumers does not treat all advertisements the same way. In fact many studies shows that American consumers responded differently to advertisements for companies who are marketing their own products and other advertisements carried out by an independent consumer organizations. The professor asserts that American consumers will value eco-certification since it is a certification that has an international trustworthy. However, the reading states that American consumers will not value this certification because they are exposed to a huge amount of advertisements.

Second, the professor agrees that everyone are a price oriented not just American consumers. He added that a study showed that American consumers are not a fully price oriented when it comes a product the price %5 higher than the same product. The professor states that American consumer will value the eco-certified products if the price was within range. However, the text explains that the eco-certified wood will be more expensive, because it is expensive to get the certification, and since the American consumers are price oriented they will not value this products.

Finally, the professor explains that it is of such an importance for the American wood companies to keep track of what is happening international wise. He added that if these companies will not introduce the new products to the market other foreign companies will take care of it. However, the test affirms it is only make sense for American companies to get the certification if they were to market their products abroad.

The listening provide enough reasons
The listening provides enough reasons

American consumers does not treat
American consumers do not treat

In fact many studies shows that
In fact many studies show that

everyone are a price
everyone is a price

it is only make sense
it only makes sense

Sentence: However, the text explains that the eco-certified wood will be more expensive, because it is expensive to get the certification, and since the American consumers are price oriented they will not value this products.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and products

Around 250 words wanted