TPO19 (integrated)

Essay topics

Recently, there has been a lot of debate whether or not buzzing" which is a new tactic used by advertisement company, when advertiser hire people, buzzer, to promote products to people they know or meet" should be banned. One group represented by the Buzzer how talked to the class supports the new promotion tactic. However, others like the author claims that buzzing should come be prohibited.

First, the buzzer explains that the company hire people how used the product and loved it, so technically the buzzer is telling the truth about a product he used for a while and enjoyed. Even though he is getting paid for the advertisement but at the mean time the buzzer is not deceiving the consumer. However, the text defends the idea that the consumer should have the right to know that this person, buzzer, is getting paid to praise a product.

Second, the buzzer contends that the consumer do not listen and obey whatever the buzzer tells them, instead he explains that consumers usually asks a lot of question to ensure that what the buzzer is telling them is right, like what is the price of the product, and how long you used the product. He added that if the buzzer does not have the right good answer no one will buy the product. However the text asserts that consumers listen to buzzer without questioning their credibility.

Finally, the buzzer claims that if the consumer bought a good product that been praised by a buzzer, he would trust people more. Thus buzzing will not destroy the civilization. However, the text thinks that the worst effect of buzzing is destroying the social relationships.

when advertiser hire people
when advertisers hire people

One group represented by the Buzzer how talked to the class supports the new promotion tactic

buzzing should come be prohibited.
buzzing should be prohibited.

the company hire people how used the product
the company hires people who used the product

the consumer do not listen and obey
the consumers do not listen and obey

consumers usually asks a lot of question
consumers usually ask a lot of questions

Sentence: Finally, the buzzer claims that if the consumer bought a good product that been praised by a buzzer, he would trust people more.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to that and been