Genetically modified trees integrated

Genetically modified trees integrated

The passage asserts that genetically modified trees have some benefecials and provided three reasons of support. The lecture, on the contrary, repudiates this passage' claim and rejects each reason provided by the passage.

First, the reading states that Genetically modified trees are resistent than other nature trees. The professor disavows this point by explaining that these types of trees are resistent to some agents and are weak to other factors such as:weather, insects, and pests. She also avers that non-modified trees are affected by mentioend factors, which destroy all of them.

Second, the genetically modified trees have some financial benefits for farmer, according to the article. The lecturer rebuts this idea by saying that there are more charges on farmers, since they should pay more money for workers to grow these trees, since they must pay money to companies each time they want to plant these kinds of trees.

Third, the article claims that fast grow rate of genetically modified trees provides all demands for wood. The professor disapproves this point by explaining that fast grow rate of those trees hamper growing of other types of tree in region, since they will limit soil, water and sunshine to other trees, hence local trees will die in later stages.

have some benefecials
have some benefits

are resistent than other nature trees.
are more resistant than other nature trees.

Third, the article claims that fast grow rate of genetically modified trees
Third, the article claims that the fast grow rate of genetically modified trees

since they should pay more money for workers to grow these trees, since they must pay money to companies
since they should pay more money for workers to grow these trees, and they must pay money to companies

Sentence: The passage asserts that genetically modified trees have some benefecials and provided three reasons of support.
Error: benefecials Suggestion: benefiit

Sentence: First, the reading states that Genetically modified trees are resistent than other nature trees.
Error: resistent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The professor disavows this point by explaining that these types of trees are resistent to some agents and are weak to other factors such as:weather, insects, and pests.

Sentence: She also avers that non-modified trees are affected by mentioend factors, which destroy all of them.
Error: mentioend Suggestion: mentioned

--------------------------