Integrated 24

Integrated 24

Either the subject of lecture and reading is pointing to the fact whether founded materials which were inside T.rex's leg bone had been the residues of actual tissue of this dinosaur. In this case, the article alleges these materials were analogous to the remains of blood vessel, red blood cells and collagen matrix. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea which it has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that these tiny discovered channels were not necessary the remains of the blood vessels and they might be something else. A long period after organizes died, a kind of bacteria which lived inside bones gathered and colonized hollows in the inner of bones. Since these bacteria concealed behind organic material, may be the scientists had been tracing the residues of these bacteria. Nonetheless, the passage mentions that these soft materials would be the compelling evidence of blood vessel of T.rex.

Based on the article, the second critical fact is during the examination scientists observed some spheres as clue of red blood cells. On the contrary, the speaker challenges this claim by stating that these spheres have been found at same places of other animals which did not have red blood cells when they were alive. Hence, these spheres may be other different organs such as any reddish minerals.

Finally, the lecture contends that the Collagen could not remind more than one hundred thousand years inside of bone tissue. This directly contradicts with what the reading indicates that these collagens which obtained from test were contributed with bone tissue. Nevertheless, the speaker asserts that these collagens would come from other resources. For instance, the scientist's skin may be produced these proteins when they moved T.rex's bones.

Either the subject of lecture and reading is pointing to the fact
Either...or....
Neither... nor...
both...and...
Read sample essays from ETS and check out how they start the essay:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

doubt on the proposed idea which it has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.
doubt on the proposed idea which has been predominately disapproved by the same sources.

Sentence: First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that these tiny discovered channels were not necessary the remains of the blood vessels and they might be something else.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to necessary and the

A long period after organizes died, a kind of bacteria which lived inside bones gathered and colonized hollows in the inner of bones
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

may be the scientists had been tracing the residues of these bacteria.
maybe the scientists had been tracing the residues of these bacteria.

the second critical fact is during the examination
the second critical fact is that during the examination

these collagens which obtained from test
these collagens which are obtained from test

the scientist's skin may be produced these proteins
the scientist's skin may be produced by these proteins