Integrated essay suggested in TPO16

Integrated essay suggested in TPO16

In this set of material the topic of problem faced with science of archeology is discussed. The lecturer relates to this topic by adding the information about guidelines suggested by Britain government pertaining to improvement of mentioned problem.

At first, the lecturer explained that most of construction project should examine by archeological experts, then, they should embark on measurements in order to preserving the artifacts. According to this guideline, they should examine before any excavating or digging on which many valuable artifacts will save from constructing during various projects. This will be a solution for a problem which is put forward in the text on which foundation for new building threatens sites.

Moreover, the lecturer states that according to guideline many archeological projects support by construction companies not by government. This will compensate the reduction of budget for science projects. This measurement improve the problem suggested to what is written is text that many archeologist felt that the financial support for archeological research was inadequate.

Finally, according to lecturer, lots of paid works for archeology guarantee on the basis of new guideline. On this basis, experts in this science need to present in all stages, from processing all data, to writing report. Therefore, finding job for archeologists will guarantee. This also remove and improve the situation stated in the text on which archeologist have to work just in universities or a few government agencies.

in order to preserving the artifacts.
in order to preserve the artifacts.

Sentence: This measurement improve the problem suggested to what is written is text that many archeologist felt that the financial support for archeological research was inadequate.
Description: The fragment measurement improve the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, past tense