Essay topics: integrated essay toads
The article states how to stop the spread of the cane toad in Australia and provides three different ways. However, the speaker explains that the toad is not easy to get rid of as the reading states and refutes each of the author's claims.
First, the reading claims that one way to prevent the spread of the cane toad is constructing a national fence. Since a part of Australia has not been colonized yet, the fence will block the advance of this specie from moving there. The professor refutes this point by saying that a fence won't solve this issue. Moreover, he mentions that young toad and cane can reach those parts of Australia through river and stream carrying the eggs to that side, so th ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Agree/ disagree. the automobile is destroying our quality of life. (95)
- A fossil skeleton of a dinosaur called Sinosauropteryx, preserved in volcanic ash, was discovered in Liaoning, China, in 1996. Interestingly, the fossil included a pattern of fine lines surrounding the skeletal bones. Some paleontologists interpret the li (90)
- Students learn more in large lectures classes than in small discussion classes. Agree/disagree (80)
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details. (33.3333)
- Reading： Private collectors have been selling and buying fossils, the petrified remains of ancient organisms, ever since the eighteenth century. In recent years, however, the sale of fossils, particularly of dinosaurs and other large vertebrates, has gr (80)
- Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hydrogen-based fuel-cell engine, wh (90)
- Chaco houses (65)
- dinosaurs endotherm (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (95)
- Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (90)