summarize the point made in the lecture ,being sure how they answer then specific problem mentioned in the reading passage .

Rembrandt Painting

The given reading passage mentioned the problems with the origine of the Rembrandt painting konw as " Elderly Woman in a White Bonnet.There are total three problem mentioned with the collar , lightand shadow and wooden panel of painting. However in the lecture the professor provide the appropriate answers to these problems.

Firstly,in the passage it is mention that the woman wear luxurious fur collar. This show incosistency in the painting because Rembrandt had the good knowledge od the dressing sence. Accoding to the lectuer it is true that she wear fur collar but it is modified before 100 years back to increase the value of the panting.

Secondly, the woman face appear partly in shadow because of the fur color.Ii is also true why because the painting was modified by someone else which reduce the light refelction on the woman face. Other wise in original Rembrandt was a master of painting light and shadow. It show realastic effect in the painting but it get modified.

Lastly,The painting used the panel which was made of few pieces of wooden glued together. But in original the Rembrandt used only wood panel no glued panel. However it is also modified to amke the painting big one and also more valuable. This is all the solution to the problems which are mentioned in the reading passage.

Finally , the professor provides all the answers to the problems realted to "Elder woman in white bonnet" as it is peovide by the panel of expertises.

it is mention that
it mentions that

Sentence: However in the lecture the professor provide the appropriate answers to these problems.
Description: The fragment professor provide the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Accoding to the lectuer it is true that she wear fur collar but it is modified before 100 years back to increase the value of the panting.
Description: The fragment she wear fur is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace wear with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, the woman face appear partly in shadow because of the fur color.Ii is also true why because the painting was modified by someone else which reduce the light refelction on the woman face.
Description: A WH-adverb is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to why and because

Sentence: Finally , the professor provides all the answers to the problems realted to 'Elder woman in white bonnet' as it is peovide by the panel of expertises.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and peovide

Sentence: The given reading passage mentioned the problems with the origine of the Rembrandt painting konw as '
Error: konw Suggestion: know
Error: origine Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Elderly Woman in a White Bonnet.There are total three problem mentioned with the collar , lightand shadow and wooden panel of painting.
Error: lightand Suggestion: lighted

Sentence: This show incosistency in the painting because Rembrandt had the good knowledge od the dressing sence.
Error: od Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: incosistency Suggestion: inconsistency
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: lectuer Suggestion: lecture

Error: refelction Suggestion: reflection

Sentence: It show realastic effect in the painting but it get modified.
Error: realastic Suggestion: realistic

Sentence: However it is also modified to amke the painting big one and also more valuable.
Error: amke Suggestion: make

Error: expertises Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: peovide Suggestion: provide
Error: realted Suggestion: related