summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage

The professor in the lecture is not support the reasons which are mentioned in the passage. There are 3 different theories regarding the Chaco Canyon structures. However the professor refutes all of them by providing the specific detail information.

Firstly, The passage said that Chaco Canyon used as the apartment by the 100 families because it contain more than 100 rooms.Moreover It looks like the house structure from outside.However the professor said that all these informations are not well supporting. Chaco Canyon have only few fire station for cooking purpose. In actually it must have 100 fire stations if 100 families lived inside it. But it is not contain 100 fire stations inside the house . So it is not supporting to the given theory.

Secondly, the passage said that Chaco Canyon structures used by the people for the food storage purpose.They stored the grain maize. However this is also not acceptable.Because in the excavation there is no such evidence to support this theory. Like there are no hug container found in the excavation for the storage purpose.No evidence for presence of the tree maize in the Chaco Canyon structures. So this theory also not surely supporting.

Lastly, The passage mentioned that the Chaco Canyon structures were used by the people for the ceremonies. However the professor also refute this theory by saying that the material found in the digging is the material of the building construction and the plates of the worker who used for to eat meal.So this theory is also not conveniences that Chaco Canyon structures used as the center for ceremonies.

Finally the professor provides all importance data to refute all the theories are mentioned in the passage.

The professor in the lecture is not support the reasons
The professor in the lecture does not support the reasons

The passage said that Chaco Canyon used as the apartment by the 100 families
The passage said that Chaco Canyon is used as the apartment by the 100 families

because it contain more than 100 rooms.
because it contains more than 100 rooms.

Chaco Canyon have only few fire station for cooking purpose.
Chaco Canyon has only few fire station for cooking purpose.

But it is not contain 100 fire stations
But it does not contain 100 fire stations

However the professor also refute this theory
However the professor also refutes this theory

Around 250 words wanted