TOP11

TOP11

In this set of material, the author and the lecture disagree on the merit of people today are reading few literature, novels, poems and plays than in the past. The reading passage states that this condition is a big trouble and unfortunately caused via several problems and consequences. The reading paragraph believes that this problem develops from poor writing books available in our community these days, also because people prefer to watch TV movies and listen to music to reading novels, and there is no chance for talented writers to publish their works. In contrary, the listening passage challenges the reading passage and presents three reasons proving that the writing paragraph's point of view is skeptical. Following is a brief interpretation to that perspective.
First of all, the author claims that one of the problems for the poor reading population is because of the self-helped books on the top list of best sellers are eventually, poor academic or linguistic written. However, the professor in the listening passage refutes this idea of the reading paragraph. He believes that people do not need to read novels or poems and plays to learn any literature. In fact, there are several books about history, mathematics, and knowledge well written and use an excellent, reliable documentation language that educates people; therefore spare time in reading novels is not a strong reason.
Second, the reading passage asserts that people these days watch a lot of movies and listen to huge kinds of music instead of spending that time on reading books, could be a critical problem in helping them with literature. On the other hand, the professor opposes the writer on this idea, too. He thinks that there are massive valuable movies which are very educative to our community; moreover, listening to music is not a bad thing that causes cultural decline. Furthermore, he assumed that there are a lot of brilliant kinds of music and movies in the world and our community changes than our ancestors, these days we prefer speaking and listening to educate our generation.
Last but not the least, the reading passage argues that there are several talented young writers, but they do not have the chance to publish their amazing books and help our generation. Whereas, the professor in the passage rebuffs this argument. He supposes that we should not blame the chance of publishing materials, in fact, we have to blame those young writers and the way the wrote their novels, these are difficult to understand.

Write the essay in 20 minutes. The introduction is too long. don't need those arguments list.

Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%), more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
----------------------