TPO 29 – Integrated

Essay topics

In the set of material both the reading and the professor discuss the hypothesis that support the dinousaur's migration. The reading says that, one of the most common North Slope dinosaurs, survived the winter by migrating south to more hospitable regions. And it provides three supporting arguments. Conversely the professor says that, the arguments that mentioned in the reading are unconvinced. And he refutes each claim in the reading.

First of all, the reading states that, the edmontosaur's diet supports the migration hypothesis. Edmontosaur's fed exclusively on plants. But the professor says that, they weren't find food because if they were migrating to the warmer areas at summer, especially the summer in the past was warmer, and there was a sunshine 24 hours with warm temperature. so it wasn't a good place for growing plants. Moreover the vegetation will die in the winter and the dinosaurs could get nutritions from these died plants.

second, the reading says that, many edmontosaur's skeletons have been unearthed from the same site. However the professor says that, the dinosaurs were living in herd for protection from the pridators. And there were plant like rose elc which was living in the West united state herds and they weren't migrate.

Third, the reading argues that, edmonosaurs were physically capable of migrating long distances. But the professor says that, the non adult edmontosaurs cannot migrate. Furthermore they are uncapable to reach warmer climate during the harsh arctic winters. Moreover, the adults edmontosaur couln't leave the non adult one because they cannot live alone.

the arguments that mentioned in the reading are unconvinced.
the arguments that are mentioned in the reading are unconvinced.
the arguments mentioned in the reading are unconvinced.

Edmontosaur's fed exclusively on plants.
Edmontosaurs fed exclusively on plants.

And there were plant like rose elc
And there were plants like rose elc

Sentence: However the professor says that, the dinosaurs were living in herd for protection from the pridators.
Error: pridators Suggestion: predatory???

Sentence: Furthermore they are uncapable to reach warmer climate during the harsh arctic winters.
Error: uncapable Suggestion: incapable