TPO 4 - Integrated

TPO 4 - Integrated

In the lecture, the professor makes several points as to why these evidences was not true and dinosaurs are not endotherms. In fact, the professor casts doubt on the reading through a number of points elaborated as follows.

The first point that the professor mentions to refute the reading is that the dinosaur's fossil discovered in polar regions cannot prove the dinosaurs are endotherms. According to the professor, In dinosaur's period, polar regions was warmer than today. Also dinosaurs could migrate to warmer area or hibernate like reptiles. Thus, this point proves the main idea of the reading wrong.

Another important point that professor points out to undermine the validity of the reading is that leg position and movement cannot prove that dinosaurs are endotherms. As is pointed out by the professor, the leg position does not mean dinosaurs has higher energy to run. Also dinasours can grow in large size. Therefore, this point made in the lecture also renders the main idea of the reading invalid.

Finally, the last point that the professor brought up, which runs counter to the reading is that Haversian canals in dinasour bones cannot prove dinasours are endotherms. As a matter of fact, the fossil shows the presence of growth rings. This rings occur due to the thickening of bone. Also this growing has stopped in cooler area. Hence, this point is in contrast to the main idea of the reading.

In summary, the points made by profeessor in the lecture casts doubt on the reading and provide sufficient grounds as to why dinosaurs are not endotherms.

these evidences was not true
these evidences were not true

polar regions was warmer
polar regions were warmer

Sentence: In summary, the points made by profeessor in the lecture casts doubt on the reading and provide sufficient grounds as to why dinosaurs are not endotherms.
Error: profeessor Suggestion: professor