TPO03

TPO03

The reading text and lecture are both deal with the painting of famous painter Rembrandt. While the author is discuss that, this painting is not done by the this Dutch painter, at the same time the lecturer is dispute all this claim made by the author. He states that This painting of elder lady is definately done by the Rembrandt.

First of all, the reading text suggests that, this painting of one lady servant. The paintinf potray that this lady wear the fur collar. but this servant in not able to buy this luxurious costume. However, the lecture argues that, Rembrandt does not make fur collar in this painting. But, after the 100 year some one is doing changes in this potray to make id more worthy and valuable. It illuminate this, that painting is original painting of Rembrandt.

Secondly, text the claim that, Rembrandt is the master of describing light and shadow in painting, but the light and shadow of fur collar is not fit together with lighting of face. In contrast, the professor note down that, when the scientists has removed pain from the this painting he came to know that, this painting is does not have the fur collar and this painting is perfactely fit with artistic ability of Rembrandt.

Lastly, according to the writer Rembrandt is oftent paint on the wood sheet, but never joint more than two sheet together to make paintings. because, of this reason this painting has moved out from his official collection in 1930s. On the opposite side, tutor posits that, who made a changes, that earlier mentions, Has also joint the extra wooden sheet to make painting larger and more precious. so it conclude that, this painting is made by this painter

Sentence: While the author is discuss that, this painting is not done by the this Dutch painter, at the same time the lecturer is dispute all this claim made by the author.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and discuss
Description: The word this is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to this

Sentence: He states that This painting of elder lady is definately done by the Rembrandt.
Description: The word states is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to states

Sentence: The paintinf potray that this lady wear the fur collar. but this servant in not able to buy this luxurious costume.
Description: The fragment lady wear the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace wear with verb, past tense
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to in and not

Sentence: It illuminate this, that painting is original painting of Rembrandt.
Description: The fragment It illuminate this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illuminate with verb, past tense

Sentence: In contrast, the professor note down that, when the scientists has removed pain from the this painting he came to know that, this painting is does not have the fur collar and this painting is perfactely fit with artistic ability of Rembrandt.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and does

Sentence: On the opposite side, tutor posits that, who made a changes, that earlier mentions, Has also joint the extra wooden sheet to make painting larger and more precious. so it conclude that, this painting is made by this painter
Description: The fragment it conclude that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conclude with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to painter

Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Error: paintinf Suggestion: painting
Error: potray Suggestion: portray

Sentence: But, after the 100 year some one is doing changes in this potray to make id more worthy and valuable.
Error: id Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: potray Suggestion: portray

Error: perfactely Suggestion: perfectly

Sentence: Lastly, according to the writer Rembrandt is oftent paint on the wood sheet, but never joint more than two sheet together to make paintings. because, of this reason this painting has moved out from his official collection in 1930s.
Error: oftent Suggestion: No alternate word

========================