TPO34 #1 integrated writing

TPO34 #1 integrated writing

The reading passage provides three theories to support the reasons for the sea cow extinction. However, the professor says that the main reasons are still unknown and there are problems with all the theories mention on the passage.

To begin with, the article contends that the overhunting by the Siberian people may be the main cause of the extinction of the sea cow. On the other hand, the professor states that the sea cow are very massive creatures and they are about 9 feet long and 10 tons. He explains that a couple of sea cow can feed two villages of Siberian people and there was no need for hunting a large number of the sea cow. Thus, the overhunting theory is unlikely not the cause of the sea cow extinction.

Secondly, the author posits that the disturbances in the ecosystem may be the reason for the extinction. The lecturer, in contrast, believes that if there was a serious change in the ecosystem before 1768, this will affect all parts of the ecosystem. He says, for example, it may cause a decline in any marine animals like a whale, but there were no reports from any fishing ship that this happened at that time. He mentioned that the kelp grew up and there is no explanation that there was a food shortage.

Finally, the reading implies that the arrival of the European fur traders may be the cause of the extinction. The professor opposes this point by explaining it might seems to be the reason but by the time of their arrival, the sea cow population is quite small and there is an evidence that there are less hunting before1768. Therefore, there are other reasons that cause the decline before the European traders arrival and their arrival is not the main cause of the sea cow extinction.

there are problems with all the theories mention on the passage.
there are problems with all the theories mentioned on the passage.

it might seems to be the reason
it might to be the reason
it seems to be the reason

Write the essay in 20 minutes.