What's more important in one's career life? The working knowledge and skills or the ability to adapt to new conditions.

Nowadays, we frequently change our jobs in order to make great achievements or earn more salary, even change a lifestyle. No matter what's our purpose, to begin with a new career, both of your stored knowledge and the adaptations ability make sence on determining whether you would be successful. But which part should we emphasize on? From my ponit of view, the adaptation skills are supposed to be paid more attention.

For one thing, if we are capable of adjusting to the new circumstances fastly, undoubtedly, we would gain the new working skills and knowledge quickly. Whenever we get into a new environment, whether we can fit in the situation should be given the top priority.The adaptation process can be long or short, which depends on the so-called adaptaion ability, it refers to our understanding to the new responsibility the familiar with the fresh envirionment, as well as the ongoing partnership with our co-workers. Providing that we fit it fastly, we would possiblely be given the opportunity to take more tasks and gain the trust from the leader and colleagues, hence there's no doubt that we could learn more knowledge and gain more skills from both of the staff and tasks. On the contrary, if you adjust yourself to the environment slowly, you would probablely apear unconfident in front of your managers and colleagues. Since you do not undertand the cotents of the new job, definitely you would make various of mistakes and feel disappointing.

For another, not only the adaptation skills would affect our knowledge and skill learning speed, but also could add to our self-satisfaction. As a normal individual, it's not uncommon for us to judge on our own status in an environment, which includes our appearance, our communication with the teammenber, plus our significance in the team. Suppose we are pretty satisfied with our position, we would consequently achieve a enjoyable spiritural state, even become able to complete more essential target. Take my own experience as an example, I am quiet content with my new job although I just find this job several months ago. Despite I just gratuated from university, I've tried my best to get into the new environment. My manager just told me that my performance was great during the past few months. Accordingly, I feel much more confident and more convincing that I would have a bright future in front of me. In conclusion, the fast adjustment also contributes to self-satisfaction hence the life career.

Even though the working knowledge and skills are also significant when it comes to take a new job, the adaptation capability overweigh those knowledge skills since the faster we can adapt, the more knowledge and skills we can acquire. All in all, it is the adaptation ability that we should pay much more attention and struggle to enhance.

Sentence: Suppose he can save enough money from the wage he get from the job, and after he has saved enough money, he must feel extremly happy, since the money gain by his own efforts has made his dream came ture.
Description: The fragment he get from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: There is no doubt that one have more opportunities to deal with the issue he may confront with more capabilities, hence he can hardly get into troubles, and he can easily find ways to get out of the trouble even though he has get into it.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and get

Sentence: On the contrary, if you have lose your goal, you would certainly be disappointed.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and lose

Sentence: But based on my own experience, happiness refers to your satisfaction when you have acheived your purpose you have set before.
Error: acheived Suggestion: achieved

Sentence: Because of our job, we can possibly earn the capital we demond.
Error: demond Suggestion: demand

Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely
Error: ture Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, job provides the situation which strenghtens one's ability, such as, the ability to solve a problem or the ability to address in public.
Error: strenghtens Suggestion: strengthens

Sentence: In conclusion, both of the capital and the ability serve as the foundation of our life which can be feasibly abtained from the career.
Error: abtained Suggestion: attained