Write a narrative about one of the most memorable experiences in your life You should write from 100 to 150 words

Write a narrative about one of the most memorable experiences in your life.
You should write from 100 to 150 words.

It is not really an experience, but it makes me have a lot of memories, it was a trip to Dalat with my best friend last fall. Firstly, what impressed me about this trip was that only the two of us traveled without our parents and relatives. When we decided to go to Dalat without our parents, we were worried but we would learn a lot of life experiences. We took a flight to Dalat in the early morning to enjoy a fresh morning and a glass of hot soy milk. After that, we move to the homestay we have booked to rest and prepare for the afternoon trip. In the afternoon, we went to visit the famous roads and structures in Dalat. Next, we went to Dalat night market and enjoyed the specialities in there until midnight. Finally, we went back to the homestay and rested. We have been in Dalat for a week and we have been able to learn, interact with people in there and I think it is also an experience for us when traveling without support and this is a very interesting and meaningful trip.