Many people are philanthropists giving money to those in need Also many people believe that those who are rich those who can afford to give should contribute the most to charitable organizations However others disagree Why should those who are more fortun

Many people are philanthropists, giving money to those in need. Also, many people believe that those who are rich—those who can afford to give–should contribute the most to charitable organizations. However, others disagree. Why should those who are more fortunate than others have more of a moral obligation to help those who are less fortunate? Write an essay about whether people who are more fortunate than others have more of a moral obligation to help those who are less fortunate.

During the last two decades, the number of people living under poverty line has dramatically increased. Unfortunately, there are many families who cannot afford house rental, children's education and entertainment, food and health expenses. Meanwhile, there are reach people who donate a huge amount of money day to day to enhance the poor's life quantity. There are many controversial ideas whether the wealthier people are committed to support the poor or not. Nevertheless, I strictly believe that the blessed people are morally obligated to financially support those in need.
No one can deny that the governments are earning tremendous amount of money via export, tax and local industries. Consequently, some people expect authorities to be responsible and accountable for the poor. They believe that governments can prioritize giving away money to the necessitous people instead of spending it on fantasy programs such festivals and sports tournaments. However, the important role of rich people cannot be neglected. The governments have provided the required facilities for them to gain wealth and become millionaires. For instance, they might of have studied in the governmental schools or they might have received fund at university. Probably, they have received loans or financial supports at the beginning of their business to be able to grow. By helping to the poor, they can repay these supports to their own country morally.
In addition, giving money to the people in need, gives a positive feeling to the rich. They will feel proud of themselves for helping to the other human beings. Imagine a millionaire who is sponsoring a group of children's education. How please he would be when he finds out these students are graduated with high scores or are admitted in the best universities or even have become very famous doctors, engineers or lawyers. Definitely, this spiritual feeling cannot be described and will ethically satisfies them.
Furthermore, most of the religious rich people think that this blessing is from God. They are rich and fortunate since God has assigned it in their destination. They provide free food, groceries and clothes to the poor to make up God's favor. Surprisingly some may have this opinion that if they do not help the poor, God may withdraw their money and wealth so they truly believe that giving away, makes God happier.
All in all, although some people believe that governments need to take care of the poor people, the significant moral impact of giving away on the rich should be noted. Being a philanthropist is the commitment of rich people towards their society, their country and their own ego.