In the past employees worked for small businesses But now many are working for large businesses What are the advantage and disadvantages of this trend

In the past employees worked for small businesses. But now many are working for large businesses.
What are the advantage and disadvantages of this trend?

The old times workers be employed for small Commerce but now many are working for large businesses. this essay will first try to look at the biggest amenities of this, along with articulating the primary drawbacks of this trend.
On the one hand, there is no argument regarding the fact that working for a huge company can be a great experience. that is to say, once workers have more opportunities and better conditions of job that lead to in a satisfactory salary.These benefits can motivate individuals to choose this kind of site rather than small companies. Moreover, we are residing in a contemporary world where new school individuals feel big business can earn more money. In other word, more money can be earned by selling more products, more business can be expanded with profit money. many people get job opportunities. For instance, The new York times reported on 20 may,2017 and found that approximately 80 percent individuals of Bangladesh said the person has more opportunity to know other cities, cultures and this way to improve his networking.

On the other hand, those opposed to this say that, heaving a job in a huge company can lead to competition among workers in order to promote an uncontrolled rance for been promoted and also a life without work-life balance owing to excess of the activities. What I mean to say,this competition are very hazardous for workers physically and mentally. Furthermore, this competition among people is unhealthy, damaging their mental health. this is because, the more individuals are thinking only about occupation, money, and promotion. The more mental and physical disorders they will have.If they overwork, there will be mental damage. For example, a recent study done by the British authorities in the different states of United Kingdom from 2016 to 2018 and found that nearly 89 segment populace said, damaging mental health is not worth it.

To conclude, this essay discussed the major benefits of this and also stated the prime demerits of this situation.