Discuss advantages and disadvantages of working for a foreign company

Today, working for a foreign company is a choice of many people, especially for the young. They choose to work in foreign company is because of many reasons. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going to work in a foreign company?

The outstanding advantage is that people will have a lot experience, they will create in their job and they will become self-starters. Besides that, the salary and the working conditions in foreign company are quite high in comparison with the salary of a person who works in domestic company. Especially, employees work in a foreign company will improve their knowledge and also can learn a lot from foreigners including English speaking every day and punctuality as well. It is believed that working there, employees will be able to write and speak this foreign language more fluently. Moreover, thanks to working on the active and professional environment, people are regularly required to raise the ideas so that they are become more and more creative.

However, working for a foreign company also brings a lot disadvantages. First, employees must try to work under a lot of pressure due to the work requirements. When people work in foreign company, they will have competition with many people for ability. Employees might get the sack if they do not prove their professional competence or easily be punished by hard regulation. Moreover, sometimes, employees might face to difficulties related to cultural difference. This could lead the employees to loose mediation with other colleagues in the organization.

In summary, people have their own ways to get success and make the life better. Working for a foreign company always has its own advantages and disadvantages. Depending on each personal capability, strength and experience, employees could choose a domestic or a foreign company to work.

They choose to work in foreign company is because of many reasons.
They choose to work in foreign companies because of many reasons.

This could lead the employees to loose mediation
This could lead the employees to lose mediation