Do you agree or disagree?Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money?

Do you agree or disagree?
Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money?

At the present job satisfaction is a biggest problem in business world in order that people who work may expose to intense stress and pressure. Chioice of employment is one of the important decision of our lifes just like decision of married due to fact that it is affect all our life. Job satisfaction make people happy, peaceful in order that they like their work. And moreover ıt causes people to live longer without stress and health disease

First of all, According to scientists, When people feel happy and calm, their chance much longer is higher because people w ho live under stress and pressure,damages and exulcerate themselves. This situation make people' s lifetime shorten. For examle, You suppose to be big business man or Ceo and make a lot of money so you may live comfortably and luxury during your life. But, you might have more responsibilities and oppression. At the end of the process, you can lose power of bear and the risky of health disease can increase.

Secondly,to make a lot of money is never more valuable than you health due to fact that when you lose your health, ıt does not be meaning of life. Oppenents of job satisfaction assert that to make money is more important than job satisfaction. And Furthermore, when people make a lot of money , they have chance to live adequately and affluence and also purchase everything whatever they want and their requirements. However, I am completely distort with all opinions. Because to be health or happy is prior in people's lifetime to live more quality and more longer.

All in all, the life starts with you and finish with you. When you are absent in this world. The meaning of life would lose with you. All of us should know life's value.

one of the important decision of our lifes
one of the important decisions of our lives

due to fact that it is affect all our life
due to the fact that it will affect all our life

their chance much longer is higher
their chance is much longer and higher

Sentence: Job satisfaction make people happy, peaceful in order that they like their work.
Description: The fragment satisfaction make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

ıt does not be meaning of life
ıt does not mean something of life

This situation make people' s lifetime shorten.
This situation makes people's lifetime shorter.

more longer.
much longer.

Sentence: First of all, According to scientists, When people feel happy and calm, their chance much longer is higher because people w ho live under stress and pressure,damages and exulcerate themselves.
Error: exulcerate Suggestion: exacerbate

Sentence: For examle, You suppose to be big business man or Ceo and make a lot of money so you may live comfortably and luxury during your life.
Error: examle Suggestion: example