Favorite movie

Favorite movie

Those are a lot of a kind movies in the world, they have many kinds genre, allotment from children until for adult, and movies have an intent and purpose those areas message, entertaining people, and particular group sometimes used movies in propaganda or like “brain wash” usually created by one government. As movie lover a lot of kind movies I have been watching for instance The Hollywood movie like the expendable, iron man, Spiderman and so on. And then in an Indonesian movie many kinds of movies to make me interesting such as “ketika cinta Bertasbih, “ketika cinta bertasbih”,” alangkah lucunya negeri ini” act as dedi mizwar and merah putih act as lukman sardi.

“Cinta suci zahrana”, one of interesting movies from Indonesia produced in 2012. It has a strongly story about learning people life, care and relationship between two human, this story about serene is a woman has profession as architecture lecturer in university of mangunkarsa and setting the story took a Semarang city background. Meyda Safira is the main actor in this movie act as serene be partner Miller Khan act as Hasan, and a third actor who has been playing “Ketika Cinta Bertasbih” Kholidi Asadil Alam act as Rachmad.

“Kisah cinta Suci zahrana” tells about Zahrana’s life as a lecturer in university of mangunkarsa, Semarang. As a famous lecturer, has clever skills, she usually has a lot of outside activities as lecturer such as she usually called for an international seminar and take in hand some architecture project however her life is not balanced among her achievement and individual life as women for the reason she has in older age and also still single therefore zahrana’s parent required her to immediately marry.

As far as I know about this movie when I watch it, as long as the story a lot of scene story makes me interesting while Rachmad is dead one day before he married with Zahrana where was failed to marry and Finally, at the ending story zahrana married with her student that similar major from her university. There were all of the storyline, One scene makes me interesting when the day of rachmad’s dead before he gets married with zahrana. Overall this movie highly recommended.

In my opinion, this movie highly recommended to watch. For the reason it has a lot of morality message, we can learn people life, career, relationship and how to love sincerely.

Those are a lot of a kind movies in the world, they have many kinds genre
There are a lot of movies in the world, and they have many kinds of genres

And then in an Indonesian movie many kinds of movies to make me interesting
And then in an Indonesian movie, many kinds of movies make me interesting

Sentence: It has a strongly story about learning people life, care and relationship between two human, this story about serene is a woman has profession as architecture lecturer in university of mangunkarsa and setting the story took a Semarang city background.
Description: The fragment a strongly story is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace strongly with adjective
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: As far as I know about this movie when I watch it, as long as the story a lot of scene story makes me interesting while Rachmad is dead one day before he married with Zahrana where was failed to marry and Finally, at the ending story zahrana married with her student that similar major from her university.
Description: The fragment is dead one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace dead with adverb

Overall this movie highly recommended.
Overall this movie is highly recommended.

Sentence: For the reason it has a lot of morality message, we can learn people life, career, relationship and how to love sincerely.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life