My parents are the best teacher

My parents are the best teacher

My parents are the best teacher

All the people have teacher in their lives. I have first teacher in my live. My teacher in my live are my parents. The first teacher in our live and they also responsibility for me. So I choose agree the statement, my parents are the best teacher in my live.

Firstly, I would say that parents are my first teacher because they teach me about walk, speak, healthy, spelling and etc. without my parents, I cannot know about speak, spelling, and they with great patience teach me and give me knowledge for join in the world. They give the best for me and then parents are the best teacher because they wish their children can success. And they also give education about religion.

Secondly, beside my parents are my first teacher in my live, my parents give me their responsibility, they very attention about my school it is because with school I can know about education. In the world education is very important. My parents give me facility for school like motorcycle, laptop and the rest. They very attention to me.

Thirdly, my parents also give me money, they always give me money because I very need money, without money I cannot buy something. As well as money very important in the world but my parents give money not for danger or drugs. They always give something that the best for me, they want see their children success.

To sum up. In my opinion, my parents are the best for me because they always give me the best thing, education for join in the world and they responsibility for me. They always attention in my live and my parents is one of in my live.

Sentence: The first teacher in our live and they also responsibility for me.
Description: The fragment they also responsibility is rare

Sentence: Firstly, I would say that parents are my first teacher because they teach me about walk, speak, healthy, spelling and etc. without my parents, I cannot know about speak, spelling, and they with great patience teach me and give me knowledge for join in the world.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to they and with

they wish their children can success.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and success

Sentence: Secondly, beside my parents are my first teacher in my live, my parents give me their responsibility, they very attention about my school it is because with school I can know about education.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to very and attention

Sentence: They always give something that the best for me, they want see their children success.
Suggestion: Refer to children and success

Sentence: In my opinion, my parents are the best for me because they always give me the best thing, education for join in the world and they responsibility for me.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and join
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and responsibility

Sentence: They always attention in my live and my parents is one of in my live.
Description: The fragment They always attention is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective