Essay topics: How widely do you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage. What problems it cause?
The importance of people spending too much time on work than their personal life was always a debatable topic. Many people state that spending too much time on work is creating a gap between the personal and professional lives of the people. I profoundly agree with this statement and further in this essay will elaborate this with examples, and provide a plausible conclusion.
Working environment at some companies require the worker to spend extra time to meet the deadlines. Employees are forced to finish the tasks under extreme pressure conditions. The pressure from the company and excessive work load end up creating a gap between the family bonds. For example, working extra time makes people skip some important family functions or an outdoor activity planned with the children. This in return creates negative effects on the whole family.
There are myriad of problems associated with working extra hours. Such activities often require sitting all day in front of computers which effects the eyesight and also causes obesity. Long working hours can lead to depression and reduce the productivity of work. An imbalance between personal and professional life may cause severe relationships between husbands and wives, and often leads to divorce. For example, a person spending 16 to 18 hours at work cannot spend time with his wife and kids. It is therefore obvious from the above example that professional life will impact our personal lives if we do not have time for our loved ones.
In the light of above arguments it can be concluded that their should always be a balance between our working time and time which our families require to be spent with them.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 2 hours ago||yasamin.gharib62||85||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||shivek||100||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||NataliaTraeger||75||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||NataliaTraeger||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Hurry||75||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||ajayaryanone||77||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||sivasravanm||77||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 days ago||Anil_PTE||80||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 days ago||gude sah||72||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 week ago||zjaved||77||Read full essay|
- How widely do you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage. What problems it cause? (72)
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of the children. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (77)
- Do you think cardless society is realistic and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages. (11)
- Whether design of buildings will have a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work (65)
- Whether design of buidlings will have a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work? (65)
- Whether studying films at school is as important as studing literature? (77)
- Benefits and problems of studying and work related to old theatre play in high schools. Give your opinion with examples. (80)
- The importance of cars and aeroplane in modern life. Give examples. (72)
- Medical technology is responsible for the human’s life expectancy. Discuss it. (77)
- In under developed countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well. Discuss your opinions and give examples (77)