Home >> Pteacademic Essays

Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

m.hashemipour's picture

Recently, the phenomenon of learning musical techniques and its corresponding impact has sparked heated debate. Although contested by many that the matter of music styles is highly beneficial, such issue is regarded thoroughly both constructive and positive by a substantial number of individuals. I am inclined to believe that the learning strategies can be plus, and I will analyze that throughout this essay.

From a social standpoint, learning musical instruments can provide the society with some noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact that merits of the school curriculum, as well as music types, are inextricably bound up. According to my own experience, when I was a university student, I performed an academic experiment which discovered learning activities. Thus beneficial ramifications of both pop music and classical music apparently can be seen.

Within the realm of science, learning music in schools might increase the consequences of music studies. Moreover, fundamental aspects of learning improvements could relate to this reality that the demerits of international music pertain to learning rock music. As a tangible example, some scientific research undertaken by a prestigious university has asserted that the downside of music development is correlated negatively with learning methods. Hence, it is correct to presume the preconceived notions of music schools.

To conclude, while, there are several compelling arguments on both sides, I profoundly believe that the benefits of learning pop music far outweigh its drawbacks, Not only do the advantages of pop music prove the significance of pop music, but also pinpoint pop music implications.