Home >> Question

reached the desired score

Hi guys.

I wanted to share with you my experience about the TOEFL test.

I finally got the score I needed. It was a little bit difficult to figure out what the TOEFL test was about. However, after 6 times, I realized this test is not about how much English you know or learn, it is about strategies. Being able to master these skills is vital for the TOEFL test. I would like to recommend this site TEST BIG to study for the speaking and writing section. I can say it is 95 % accurate. I got 23 on the speaking part and 27 on the writing in my real test, and this score is so similar to the score I have gotten from the test big.

Thank u.

Wow, congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! We are so happy to know you got the desired scores.

Good luck and best wishes for your future successes.

testbig support

Hi, france79, good job!

best regards,
essayE-rater

Question is = should rich countries help poor nations for getting developed or it should be the responsibility of poor ones themselves?

My answer is :-
After reckoning enough, I believe that rich or developed nations should share their wealth and other resources with those poorer nations who are facing many problems like starveling and struggling with their system. Because everyone faces hard time.

To commence with, developing nations need more wealth as well as resources. The industrial countries can help the poorer nations in their development. For example, developed nations can help those developing nations by giving some loans and grants. Secondly, undeveloped countries suffer more from infectious diseases like AIDS, TB and cholera and they have insufficient knowledge and medical resources. Namely, rich nations help poor nations by giving skills doctors who have enough knowledge regarding infectious diseases and their treatment. Also, those countries should provide medical facilities and wealth to poorer nations which help more in development.

On the other hand, it should be government's priority to look after this citizens and provide them basic necessities. People from many developing countries migrate to wealthy nations to study or to work. For instance, immigrants for France or UK have proved themselves by working hard. Moreover, rich nations take benefits from migrated people.

In conclusion, I belive that it would be difficult to see any progress in the economy of developing countries without cooperation of rich nations.

My answer is :-