In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.Agree or disagreeIn developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which

In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.
Agree or disagree
In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

In this age of television or we can say this digital world, people generally think that reading book is not much important now as everything can be learn by watching television.

This is true that everything can be learn from television easily and in less time as we can have visualization of the things that we are learning about. But the point is that although one knows all the facts about any particular thing but if someone asks him to explain about it, he can never do it until or unless he ever read about in some book. And to be a good personality or to represent yourself in a group or to have leadership ability, one must have ability to explain about the things that he knows. If you know everything about something but you cannot explain it, it is worth not knowing about it.

Books have many advantages like it contain the complete theory and all the definitions and dictations or we can say that it contains real knowledge. I am not saying that learning from television is bad. It have its own advantages as by doing it we can have a better feel of a thing we are learning about and also we can save time by learning from it.

Keeping all those points in mind I am disagree to the above given statement. For learning something reading books is essential and must and television is just a supplement for the modern world for learning it better.

Sentence: And to be a good personality or to represent yourself in a group or to have leadership ability, one must have ability to explain the about the things that he know.
Description: The fragment he know . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment the about the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace about with adjective

Sentence: Books have many advantages like it contain the complete theory and all the definitions and dictations or we can say that it contain real knowledge.
Description: The fragment it contain the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contain with verb, past tense