Does planning interfere with creativity

Does planning interfere with creativity?

It is common to hear that creative people that are spontaneous in their actions, thus, they don't plan. However,this is not always the case. Sometimes, planning can gelp people to be even more prosuctive by using the time management properly. There are numerous examples both in history and literaature that prove this point.

One example from history of Kazakhstan is particularly relevant. In 1854. Abay Kunanbayev, the great poet of kazakh nation became a manager of the village in which he was living. As we know, he has written many outstanding literrary works that became worldwide classic literature. So,he used the time management very succintly in order to mange all his responsibilities, and at the same time to continue writing poems. In his own diary, he wrote the future goals of the next day, week, moths, which allowed him to use all the spare time effectively. On eof his narrative prose called 'Kara sozder' clearly demonstarteds the application of his planning method. In this prose he included examples of human's vices, which he wouldn't have written if ha had not planned.

Another example is from Russian history. In 1970's, after the second World War, Goloshekyn has encorporated a strict and detailed plan of the developmentof the country for the future 20 years. In other terms, it is called planned development, and it didn't allow people to produce more product or do more work. It hasn't only limited their abilities, but also their creativity lacked. In those times, no one was unorthodoxal, because there were conditions to develop. Even the the clothes were absolutely similar. Thus, the actions of Galashekyn prove that planning too much and following it strictly without any exceptions can be detrimental.

Also, my mom is an artist. Beginning from my childhood times, she told me how to organize everything to the point, so that I will be a versatile person, attending various clubs. She has now opened her own gallery and is successful in her career development. In one of the interviews for the bussiness magazines she told that she wouldn't have succeeded without plannin. Therefore, it proves that being organized helped her not only to be a successful artist, but also be a perfect businesswoman.

After the careful analysis of examples from Kazakh and Russian history, one can see the planning is, indeed, the best way to achieve success not only mentally, but also financially. Without proper organizations there wouldn't be anything, not even the work done.

creative people that are spontaneous
creative people who are spontaneous

Sentence: Even the the clothes were absolutely similar.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Sometimes, planning can gelp people to be even more prosuctive by using the time management properly.
Error: prosuctive Suggestion: productive
Error: gelp Suggestion: help

Sentence: There are numerous examples both in history and literaature that prove this point.
Error: literaature Suggestion: literature

Sentence: As we know, he has written many outstanding literrary works that became worldwide classic literature.
Error: literrary Suggestion: literary

Sentence: So,he used the time management very succintly in order to mange all his responsibilities, and at the same time to continue writing poems.
Error: succintly Suggestion: succinctly
Error: mange Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On eof his narrative prose called 'Kara sozder' clearly demonstarteds the application of his planning method.
Error: demonstarteds Suggestion: demonstrated
Error: eof Suggestion: of

Sentence: In 1970's, after the second World War, Goloshekyn has encorporated a strict and detailed plan of the developmentof the country for the future 20 years.
Error: encorporated Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: developmentof Suggestion: development

Sentence: In those times, no one was unorthodoxal, because there were conditions to develop.
Error: unorthodoxal Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In one of the interviews for the bussiness magazines she told that she wouldn't have succeeded without plannin.
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business
Error: plannin Suggestion: planning

More arguments wanted.

----------------------