Your professor is teaching a class on business Write a post responding to the professor s question In your response you should express and support your personal opinion make a contribution to the discussion in your own words An effective response will con

Your professor is teaching a class on business. Write a post responding to the professor’s question. In your response, you should

express and support your personal opinion

make a contribution to the discussion in your own words

An effective response will contain at least 100 words.

Doctor Diaz

This week, we will be looking at how consumers feel about their purchases of technology. Many people find that buying devices such as mobile phones or personal computers can be very difficult. They feel like they' re not prepared to make the best decision to suit their needs.In your posts, I want you to discuss the following question: What do you believe is the biggest mistake that people make when buying tech products? Explain what this mistake is.

Claire

I think one problem is that people don’ t match the product's capabilities to their actual needs. My brother just got a new mobile phone, and he is very excited about how highly rated the camera is. But he hardly ever takes photos.So he paid for a feature that he doesn't really need.

Paul

When people buy a new piece of hardware, like a laptop,they often don't consider the software they are purchasing along with the hardware.If the software is not what you are used to or doesn’t work with your existing files, it can be frustrating to learn a new way of using your laptop.

No sample yet