108.Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two differe

108.Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.

Certainly, the most important goal for each individual in life is success. There are kind of aspects of success, such as in academic matters, in job carrier, and even in matrimony. All in all, for acheaving success people have to learn about their lives, the minority of people prefer to experience life events by themselves. On the other hand the majority of society including me prefer to listen to others advice in their lives. It seems to me that, the advantages of getting advice from others are outweigh the advantages of self experiencing.

The main reason that convinced me using others tips is preferable is using their experience. Seemingly, some people have a huge desire to adventure and experiencing issues which happend for some one else before, and in this way quench the thirsty of adventure. In the contrary, most of the wise people try to get advice from others and use their experiences in diffrent situation and avoid their mistakes. So that they can become a prosper person. For example, last year when I was applying to universities for studying my master degree. I wanted to apply for American universities but my friends gave me some advices and I found that even getting admission, it would be severe to get scholarship. Therefore I considered their advice and choose other country for studying. This way I could find a good university in another country with scholarship.

Second important reason is saving time and money. If I want to experience myself, I will squander my money and time in knowing the best path and way to do a job. However getting advice from others I can Do an action faster and also with spending less money. As an instance, once I went to a trip but I was not familiar with the place and I was spending lots of money for renting hotel, using taxi and etc. But after a while I called one of my friends and asked about that city, So my friend guide me how to find a cheap place and save money, because he occupied on that city several years ago. Thus, I am convinced that, getting advice from other people we can save time and money.

In my opinion the best way for learning about life is getting advice from others. Because, first they have experienced our situation and can help us to become prosper, and in addition in this way we can save our time and money which are the most commodious things in ones life. In my view our lives are short and it is not wise to spend them in repeating mistakes.

Sentence: On the other hand the majority of society including me prefer to listen to others advice in their lives.
Suggestion: Refer to others and advice

Sentence: It seems to me that, the advantages of getting advice from others are outweigh the advantages of self experiencing.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to outweigh and the

Sentence: The main reason that convinced me using others tips is preferable is using their experience.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and tips

Sentence: As an instance, once I went to a trip but I was not familiar with the place and I was spending lots of money for renting hotel, using taxi and etc. But after a while I called one of my friends and asked about that city, So my friend guide me how to find a cheap place and save money, because he occupied on that city several years ago.
Description: The fragment friend guide me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace guide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Because, first they have experienced our situation and can help us to become prosper, and in addition in this way we can save our time and money which are the most commodious things in ones life.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and life

In the contrary
On the contrary

Sentence: All in all, for acheaving success people have to learn about their lives, the minority of people prefer to experience life events by themselves.
Error: acheaving Suggestion: achieving

Sentence: Seemingly, some people have a huge desire to adventure and experiencing issues which happend for some one else before, and in this way quench the thirsty of adventure.
Error: happend Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the contrary, most of the wise people try to get advice from others and use their experiences in diffrent situation and avoid their mistakes.
Error: diffrent Suggestion: different

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.