121. Some people trust their first impressions about a person’s character because they believe these judgments are generally correct. Other people do not judge a person’s character quickly because they believe first impressions are often wrong. Compare these two attitudes. Which attitude do you agree with? Support your choice with specific examples.
Communication with people is one of the most important aspects of our social lives. Certainly, Interacting with people is crucial in our social situation, career, friends and even our family lives. It seems to me that, behaving with people changes our ways in life, these behaviors are based on our knowledge about individuals' character. Some people tend to analyze other's personality in the same breath and judge about them immediately. On the other hand, most of the society, including me prefers to gain awareness in each person’s case in a long period. I myself, think it is better to find in...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- 152.Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. 95
- teachers should not make their social or political views known to students agree or not 50
- Fardin edited version 59.Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 90
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? High schools should allow students to study the courses that students want to study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 80
Sentence: In these circumstance we will not judge about people truly, because we our saturated with our especial feeling.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to we and our
Sentence: Generally, nowadays because of complicated relations among people, everyone likes to be known as a best one.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best
Sentence: But after a time span, knowing them I percept that, I was wrong and my thoughts were completely unfair.
Error: percept Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: Perhaps some times we find our first feeing true but it is very risky to trust to that.
Error: feeing Suggestion: feeling
No. of Words: 558 350
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 2 2
No. of Sentences: 29 15
No. of Words: 558 350
No. of Characters: 2570 1500
No. of Different Words: 253 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.86 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.606 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.587 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 165 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 121 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 84 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 62 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.241 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.975 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.621 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.303 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.481 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.233 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5