145- ADVERTISING ENCOURAGES US TO BUY THINKS THAT WE DO NOT NEED!

In today's world information is everywhere and people have easy access to it. Even when we don't have time, some information is always visible for instance on our way to work we see the big advertisements on the buildings in downtown. However, some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Personally I would say that if a person is wise enough to know his limits this statement is not applicable. I believe that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.

First of all I would say that information is always welcome. The problem is what we do with it. We have to be wise in our decisions, we have to know our limits. That will help us not to buy things that we don't really need. For example when I go shopping I try to fallow my list even thought the store is full of advertisements, the good thing about seeing the advertisements is that they help me to find the products that I have on my list.

We are very busy people and sometimes we don't find the time to search for some products that we really need. Advertisements makes it easier to find these things.

Last but not at least, seeing things advertized on TV can make us rise our goals, have new targets. Even if we see some things that we can not afford at that moment, seeing them, and finding more about them makes us work harder, which will result in an increase in our income and will make us able to buy them.

Life is good and the good part of it that it can always use some improvements. As I was stated in the above paragraphs advertizing is not only bringing information to our doors, and help us set up new goals, but also show us the new products that may improve our lives.