In 20 years from now on students will not use printed books anymore

In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books anymore.

After the usage of the ebooks, our life has being greatly changed. In the past decades, individuals can gain the knowledge purely from the printed books. But now, almost everyone has ever use some kind of devices to read the ebooks. It has not only changed our reading method, but also indeed changed our lifestyle and even bring the world into a new era.

For one thing, with the ebook, it is more convenient for us to read at any place. Firstly, before the ebooks, we have no other choice but to bring a dozen of heavy books in our backpack no matter from our home to school or on the way of travelling. But nowadays, a light laptop, or another reading device, for instance, kindle or ipad, or even your smartphone, are quiet enough for you to store all the books you need. Secondly, consuming ebooks is much more feasible than the printed book, we have to go to the book store to pick up the printed books or wait for several days until we receive the book which we shopped on the internet. But we can possible get the ebooks immediately afer we have paied on the internet. Take the world famous business amazon as an example, I was accustomed to buy ebooks there, which I can receive at once when my device connectted to the network. Thirdly, there is no boubt that the ebooks provide us the opportunity to read at any time. We cannot bring the heavy book anywhere in our confined bag, and in my own case, I bring my kindle everywhere I went, hence I can read it at any time.

For another, the ebook is a more friendly to the environment. The printed books have used a lot of papers, which are made from the wood and would cause somewhat pollution to our surroudings. In addition, some individuals would like to buy many printed books, for some of the books, they would not open it anymore after they have read it all, for others they would store them for a long period. Both of the two way would cause not only the waste of the paper but also the space. However, the ebook devices have enough space to store thousands of ebook. You can just delete some books if you consider them valueless, and you can highlight them if you value them highly and believe it worthwhile to read again and again.

Admittedly, the printed books are still frequently in use as their easy access to make notes, but the ebooks have also made it possible to make notes or highlight and copy. Owing to the convenience and protection to the environment, I bet the printed books will be used widely and hence the printed books would not exist in 20 years from now on.

Sentence: But we can possible get the ebooks immediately afer we have paied on the internet.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and possible

everyone has ever use
everyone has ever used

Sentence: The printed books have used a lot of papers, which are made from the wood and would cause somewhat pollution to our surroudings.
Error: surroudings Suggestion: surroundings