It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lose of old friends

It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lose of old friends?

Many individuals are inclined to move from one place to another just because their good friend have moved there and they do not want to lose them. However, hardly can I accept this kind of decision from my viewpoint, as I consider it no good to ourslef for two primary reasons I have listed below.

Firstly, changing place is claimed harmful to one's personal social work, of which the good friends be chased just sever as a small fragment. The humain beings are a kind of social creature with a large range of communication scale, from their relatives, friends, co-workers, to the strangers. All of them have devoted essentially to the individual's daily life. In this huge group, they deliver message to the others, gain support from their familiar, and give aids to some of them. That is why they cannot live with the disappearance of any part of the whole. Unfortunatly, if someone sacrafices all of the social group to move to another place, what they lose may overweigh what they receive, since they have almost lost the connection with their group they built before. For instence, suggesting Mary decided to move to New York from Washington just for her best friends moved there. She have to spend a long time until find an approriate job and living place as well as a group of other new friends for she have almost lost the communication opportunity with most friends in New York.

In addition, keeping distance is the best way to maintain good relationship with a friend. As the saying goes, 'distance give birth to beauty'. Sometimes, it is diffcult for us to keep proper relationship with the close friend, as you get closer to eath other, you would inevitabaly find out that you are different in many aspect mainly because of your distinguished value. Then the paradox exists between you and your friends, there is no boubt that your relationship get into trouble more oftenly than when you are not familiar. There are an example, the couple, one kind of relationship, are much easier to quarral than the normal friends, which considerd as another relationship. Furthermore, We can view the high frequent quarral between couples by the divource rate. It is suggested that if we can keep some distance with the old friends, maybe we can keep in better relationship. All in all, there is no need for us to chase the friend to another city to keep relationship as it may became worse.

Admittedly, it is possible for us to miss our friends if they have gone to another place. Yet, suppose we can learn to overcome this emotion by find other methods to communicate with the good friends when still stay in the former location. We would not only keep in fine relationship with the old friends, but also handle our personal issue flexibaly within the current social circle.

Sentence: She have to spend a long time until find an approriate job and living place as well as a group of other new friends for she have almost lost the communication opportunity with most friends in New York.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to until and find

Sentence: Then the paradox exists between you and your friends, there is no boubt that your relationship get into trouble more oftenly than when you are not familiar.
Description: The fragment relationship get into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past participle

Sentence: There are an example, the couple, one kind of relationship, are much easier to quarral than the normal friends, which considerd as another relationship.
Description: The fragment an example , is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Yet, suppose we can learn to overcome this emotion by find other methods to communicate with the good friends when still stay in the former location.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and find

Sentence: However, hardly can I accept this kind of decision from my viewpoint, as I consider it no good to ourslef for two primary reasons I have listed below.
Error: ourslef Suggestion: ourself

Sentence: The humain beings are a kind of social creature with a large range of communication scale, from their relatives, friends, co-workers, to the strangers.
Error: humain Suggestion: human

Sentence: Unfortunatly, if someone sacrafices all of the social group to move to another place, what they lose may overweigh what they receive, since they have almost lost the connection with their group they built before.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sacrafices Suggestion: sacrifices

Sentence: For instence, suggesting Mary decided to move to New York from Washington just for her best friends moved there.
Error: instence Suggestion: instance

Error: approriate Suggestion: appropriate

Sentence: Sometimes, it is diffcult for us to keep proper relationship with the close friend, as you get closer to eath other, you would inevitabaly find out that you are different in many aspect mainly because of your distinguished value.
Error: diffcult Suggestion: difficult
Error: eath Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inevitabaly Suggestion: inevitably

Error: oftenly Suggestion: often
Error: boubt Suggestion: bout

Error: quarral Suggestion: quarrel
Error: considerd Suggestion: consider

Sentence: Furthermore, We can view the high frequent quarral between couples by the divource rate.
Error: divource Suggestion: divorce
Error: quarral Suggestion: quarrel

Sentence: We would not only keep in fine relationship with the old friends, but also handle our personal issue flexibaly within the current social circle.
Error: flexibaly Suggestion: flexibly

Double check spellings and grammar.