51 Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances Others believe that success results from careful planning In your opinion what does success come from Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Careful planning makes a success.
As far as I am concerned, I reckon that success results from careful planning because it helps go straight to success and avoid potential risks.
First of all, careful planning helps make a clear goal because it involves the aim setting, which means knowing the current situation and making a proper goal. Through aim setting, people can clearly know about the goal and arrange time properly. By knowing clearly about the goal, step-by-step plans can be made to get close to the goal. Moreover, step-by-step plans require to schedule time properly. By proper time arrangement, time-consuming errands can be prevented so that people can focus on the goal and go straight to success. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo knew exactly about his goal to be a famous football player. He spent his whole life there, went straight to his aim and eventually achieve it.
In addition to that, careful planning helps avoid potential risks because it allows people to anticipate possible obstacles and dangers. By risks assessment, people can know the potential dangers and prevent them properly from happening or make precautious measures to deal with them. For instance, careful planning enabled Tuyoyo to analyze the poisonous herbs and chemical so precautions are taken beforehand, helping Tuyoyo found the Artemisinin, which marked her great success.
To sum up, I greatly believe that the standpoint that success arises from the careful planning which includes making a clear goal and avoiding potential dangers.