AGREE/DISAGRE? Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life

I agree with the statement that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. While we were kids we live in our own world. There were no responsibilities and had tension free life. During childhood we enjoyed living with our family and relatives. It is the most innocent and lovely part of One's life.

During childhood, a kid can play all day long with his friends without any worry of earning money, studies and other competitions of world. They live in the world of love and friendship. They never differ a person by his skin color or nationality. As a kid grow up, he started differing everything. He learns to hate , get angry, fights and demean others.

Childhood friends are the best friends of a person. They are always with each other during good or bad time. A Childhood friend teaches as everything in which sometimes parents fail to teach us. We had some small fights during childhood which lasts only for few seconds-minutes.

When I was a kid I use to play with all the kids lived near by me. We were around 20 kids, who were playing all day long and our parents never worried about us. But now we all are busy in our jobs and other work. We lost our innocence and barely got time to meet each other. We found new friend related to our job or study. These new friends are for some purpose or due to some intentions.

In summary, childhood is the precious time that a person can ever had. During our childhood we were free birds. Without any obligation we enjoyed and lived every moment of that time. All elders loved us. We have friends without any aim or purpose.

Sentence: As a kid grow up, he started differing everything.
Description: The fragment kid grow up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grow with verb, past tense

It is great this time, maybe more contents next time.