Distance education and traditional class room settings..Considering the advantages of both options make an argument for the way that students should organize their schedules.

Both distance education and study in traditional class room have their own advantages .One is not better over the other. Some students prefer to take distance learning courses by computer while others prefer to study in class room settings.The important advantages of distance learning or on line classes are the flexibility of schedules, cost cut down and repetition of classes.On the other hand class room studies have some other advantages like studies in campus settings, in face learning from professors and mingling with friends.

Distance education provide flexibility of schedules to students .For instance. those who have busy work schedule can attend the classes at their convenience.This way of learning also helps the disabled students to study at home. Another advantage of distance education is that it lessens the cost burden.For example it reduces the cost of transportation.On line classes provides the repetition of classes which is the yet another advantage.This especially helps the international students who are weaker in their language proficiency.

Studies in classroom settings provide the environment of campus.This real time environment of studies help students to attend various campus activities like journal clubs,sports club etc. Another advantage of class room studies is that it provides in face learning from teachers.This setting helps to clarify doubts instantly.Yet another important advantage of class room studies is that it brings together a lot of friends to mingle with.This helps students to schedule their studies by discussing with each other.

Considering the advantages of both options I recommend students should attend both distance learning courses and traditional class room courses..On line learning provides convenience for students to schedule their studies while class room studies give the opportunity to discuss with friend about the best next semester classes and plan their schedules accordingly.Thus distance learning and class room settings have different learning experiences.

Sentence: Distance education provide flexibility of schedules to students.
Description: The fragment education provide flexibility is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For example it reduces the cost of transportation.On line classes provides the repetition of classes which is the yet another advantage.
Description: The fragment the yet another is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace yet with adjective

A lot of repetitive words should be removed.

Again: Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.