Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence? The technological and scientific development makes the earth the better place to live.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence?
The technological and scientific development makes the earth the better place to live.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technology has developed a lot and is developing day by day. It has a great influence in our life. Development in technology, science, and transportation has made our life comfortable and convenient. In past, people used to live without it, but today we cannot imagine our life without it. So, I also believe that, development in technology and science made the Earth the better place to live.

First, computers and internet are the most important technological development in the century. It has made long distances short and made communication easy. In early day, people use to work by hand and send mail by post which was time consuming. Nowadays, computer can do many works at a time. It saves our time and space.

Second, scientific development saved us from many dangerous diseases. In early days, there was a high death rate, because of unavailability of medicines, but today researchers have solution for any disease, and their research is still going on. Scientific development made our lives safe.

Third, development in transportation has made it possible to travel from one side of the earth to other in less time. There are various modes of transportation such as, airplanes, trains, buses and ships. Airplanes are the fastest mode of transportation. We can travel anywhere in world.

In addition, technological development in architecture, industries has made the Earth a beautiful place. For example, Hancock tower in Chicago. We could see many well architecture multi-storied buildings. Technology also made our household work easy such as, dish washer, washing machine, micro wave and oven. These devices save our time and energy.

Finally, development in technology has created many problems also such as, pollution as transportation increased, which is badly effecting on human health. Furthermore, internet also has both good and bad information available on it, which can be misused, and same for scientific development. So, if technologies are utilized properly, then these are really good. I believe that, this has already made the Earth a great place to live. We just have to use it properly.

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.63 21.0 (Need more compound or complex sentences)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

When you support one side, you always support, DON'T change your idea at the last paragraph. Instead you can put the idea in the first paragraph like this:

Even though "development in technology has created many problems also such as, pollution as transportation increased, which is badly effecting on human health. Furthermore, internet also has both good and bad information available on it, which can be misused, and same for scientific development.", then change to your point: if we used them properly, blabla...

Or use However:
yes,something is bad, However, start your idea, blabla....

One thing needs to remind you is that if the topic is 'agree/disagree' type, means you need to argue, not just list the examples.