Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Be sure to support your response with specific details and examples.It is always best to tell the truth.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Be sure to support your response with specific details and examples.

It is always best to tell the truth.

Although since childhood I have learned that it is always best to tell the truth, I do not completely agree with the statement. While managing relationships with the day to day stressful life, personally I believe that sometimes it is necessary to value the feelings of people rather than weighing the truth and lie. In addition, my propensity of supporting such kind of lies does not mean that I encourage the untruthfulness. However, my viewpoint can be best understood after a meticulous discussion of the points realting to the statement.

First of all, in specific situation of my life I ha...

Sentence: Secondly, life is filled with many unpredictable curves and these unexpected situations compells us to tell the lie instead of being truthful.
Description: The fragment situations compells us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compells with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: However, my viewpoint can be best understood after a meticulous discussion of Error: realting Suggestion: relating

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl