Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lost of old friends

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lost of old friends.

Many people have a good experience with old friends. Of course, they want to spend their time with their old friends because of many reasons. Also, some people do not want to leave from town to a new city or new country. But, another ones do not believe that it is a good thing. In my opinion, I agree that it is not a good reason to move to a new city because of the lost of old friends.

First, we as humans are seeking for a new life and new opportunities even though we have to move to another area. Limiting yourself from the new opportunities because of afraid of losing old friends does not make sense. Comparing to getting a new life or opportunities, losing the old friends would not cause much trouble in our life. For example, I moved from Thailand 5 yeas ago for pursuing higher degree and work experience in the United State. I spend my time for the school and working and I never regret that I lost my old friends. Not only I deserve more opportunities in US, but I also keep in touch with my old friends. If I look back to at the moment of making the decision of whether or not I should abandon my old friends and go to US, I am happy that I made a good decision. I would not have what I have today if I worry about the lost of my old friends. Now, I have a great opportunities for my career and I still contact with my old friends in Thailand. Therefore, getting a new opportunity is the thing that I concern even though I have to move the another place and have a chance to lost my old friends.

Second, we are able to make new friends wherever we go. I believe that human is a socialized animal, we love to have friends around. However, having friends should not be a reason that hold you back from moving forward. For instance, before I moved from Thailand to US, I was so stress because I worried if I could not have as many friends as in Thailand. Since I spend time 5 years living in US, I am gradually making friends everywhere. And now, I feel like US is my home that I have many friends as same as I had in Thailand. Therefore, I will not scare of losing old friends again if I have to move to somewhere. It is easy to make friends, not just our hometown.

In sum, It is not a good idea that you should not move to anywhere because you concern of losing old friends. Seeking new opportunities and making news friends would be a good reason of leaving from the hometown. Therefore, we should not scare of any change in your life or losing what you have right now because everything might wait for you at another place in another time.

Sentence: But, another ones do not believe that it is a good thing.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and ones

Sentence: If I look back to at the moment of making the decision of whether or not I should abandon my old friends and go to US, I am happy that I made a good decision.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and at
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and whether

Sentence: However, having friends should not be a reason that hold you back from moving forward.
Description: The fragment that hold you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hold with verb, past tense

Need to polish the sentences. A lot of repetitive words.