Do you agree or disagree that with the following statement: A leader should admit if he made a bad decision. Use specific reasons and examples to support your idea.

Everybody admires a leader, but being a leader is difficult. People depend on a leader to see the bigger picture and make the best decision. Sometimes, the leader can may a bad decision or some serious mistakes. Under such circumstances, should a leader admit to making a poor choice? I think they should.

First of all, it is one of the fundamental qualities of leaders to be honest. A gesture of honesty shows people who are following you that you are trustworthy. Though admitting mistakes may cause the leader some trouble, it is always better to admit himself rather than to be revealed by oth...

Sentence: This is especially true in the realm of politics, when a leader make a wrong decision which has been unfortunately caught by his political rival; there can be a high possibility that the rest of his political life might be ruined by the revelation of his rivals.
Description: The fragment leader make a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, if he admit his mistakes ahead of time, the damage might be mitigated to a controllable level.
Description: The fragment he admit his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace admit with verb, past tense