Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer?

Parents are the best teachers.I do agree with the statement but it doesn't hold good under all circumstances.Parents are fully responsible for upbringing of their children. Children learn maximum from their parents. It is so because during their childhood, children learn everything from their parents. Parents are responsible for teaching their kids everything from walking to eating to talking.If the behavior of parents are not good the behavior of their children will also be bad.

After schooling when the children grownup now joins college,they learn a lot from their friends.they may learn bad habits too but it is duty of parents to correct them. parents should teach their children lovingly without enforcing any idea on them.It is so because enforcement would lead to irritation and make children disobedient.Parents many times try to make important decision about the life of their children without consulting them. This is absolutely wrong as they are entitled only to advice correctly. Parents should not force their children to follow certain path which they themselves wanted to accomplish but could not achieve in their life.

As the children goes into college, he may have one or two teachers who may get involved as supervisor for the project etc. At this point of time, the project guide is most important as he would be closely involved with candidate all the time. Similar is case with the PhD guide and so on.

In conclusion,Parents are best teacher and first teacher if they fulfill their duty mentioned above.

You need to put more words in essay body.