Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Parents are the best teachers Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Parents give us life. Parents are the first teacher when a child is born. Parents love is unbeatable, understand child's feelings, makes our life disciplined. I agree on this statement that parents are the best teachers. Here are some reasons.

First of all, children spend most of the time with their parents. Parents know their child's mental or physical ability, tastes, interests and many more. Parents know what is best for children. They sacrifice a lot for their child's needs and desires. For example, if a kid starts learn to rid a bicycle, first the kid looks whether his/her mom and dad are holding the back seat handle. Because he/she knows if he falls parents are there to hold his. This shows the trust between parents and children.

In addition, Society tells children's behavior is like a mirror of their parents. Observe small kids try to imitate their parents talking style, walking style and also behavior. Like not only small kids but also we adults try to imitate out parents. For example, i try to imitate my father on many things. Like to talk like him, to be punctual, creative, truthful. Furthermore, when i failed in my test, i tried to hid it from my parents and lied them. But my parents knew my problem and made me to realize my fault and improve on it.

On the other hand, we learn a lot from our parents experience whether it is good or bad. Parents are out role models. i believe we should support our parents in their old age. In old age must important for them is moral support. They never expect financial support.

In conclusion, we tell society that its parents duty to make a child successful in life. Experiences are good lesson to children. So i believe its out duty to look after them in their old age.

Sentence: Because he/she knows if he falls parents are there to hold his.
Description: The word his is not usually used as a pronoun, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to his

Sentence: Like not only small kids but also we adults try to imitate out parents.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and adults; Not 'out' but 'our'

Sentence: In old age must important for them is moral support.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to must and important

Need more compound or complex sentences.