Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents arethe best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to supportyour answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer

I agree that parents are the best teachers. They have a huge influence on the life of their children. By default, children always try to imitate their parents and quickly adapt to the surroundings they are brought up in. Parents seem to be the mirror image of their children and children try to be like them. Children are like raw clay, you can shape them in any form you desire and it is no one but the parents who decide how they are going to shape their child. Parents teach children how to walk, eat and behave before they enter into the real world.

Parents have a very crucial role to make children learn how to be responsible in life, to make them realize their goals in life and give them moral values from the early age so that they become better individuals in every field. Parents are the closest people of their children and never wish bad for them. So, parents will always give the right suggestion which will be beneficial to their lives. Parents will also give their children necessary criticism to make them better.

Parents are the best guide. From the day a child is born, parents keep teaching them minor things like how to speak, walk, and express them. As they grow they teach them manners, discipline, good food habits which form a very strong foundation to a successful and healthy life ahead. Also, implicit learning occurs when children unconsciously copies some habits and style of their parents. So it is also very necessary for the parents to be very careful about their every act. Parents are the best support for their children and they always encourage them to be better individuals.

Parents are not professional teachers, and sometimes they are biased by their love for their children. I believe that though they are not ideal teachers, but they are the most devoted and committed teachers. They are the teachers who can influence the children and make a significant change in their way of thinking and hence the living. So, I firmly believe that parents are though not ideal teachers but they are the best teachers for their children.

Sentence: Also, implicit learning occurs when children unconsciously copies some habits and style of their parents.
Description: The fragment children unconsciously copies is rare