Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As the develop of the technology and science, people nowadays live a more comfortable and convenient life. For example, with invention of cars, train, and airplane, we can reach farther places, with a much faster. As a result, traveling to different places, even to some foreign countries becomes very popular as one of the activity which people spend their vacation on. Some insist that traveling to foreign countries gives them great experiences and, of course, better than simply visiting to other areas or cities in their own country. However, as for me, I disagree with the statement. I think go...

Sentence: As the develop of the technology and science, people nowadays live a more comfortable and convenient life.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and develop

Sentence: As a result, traveling to different places, even to some foreign countries becomes very popular as one of the activity...
Suggestion: As a result, traveling to different places, even to some foreign countries becomes very popular as one of the activities ...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl