Do you agree or disagree with the following statement People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Human beings, by nature, crave for change and diversity; they detest being stocked in the same environment for a long time. Therefore, they prefer to take a vacation every once in a while. However, the debate will almost always raise that where could be the best destination for a traveler. At the heart of the debate is arguments between people who support travelling outside the home country and the people who rather take and inside-country vacation. Although taking a trip inside the country has several advantages, including easier preparation and no need to passport and visa, I strongly believe that merits of a trip to foreign countries dramatically overweighs those of inside country one because it not only provides us with the chance to see new cultures, but it also facilitates seeing totally new natural landscapes.

The first aspect that deserves to be outlined is that travelling to long-distance outside the country destinations familiarize us with totally new and sometimes inimaginable culture. When we travel inside the country, we might see cultures which are a little bit different from our hometown. On the other hand, in foreign trips we encounter culture which are different from us in even basic matters. Countries has distinct culture, costumes, religion and even language. Facing with all these differences are not only facinating, but also very erudite. Since one the most significant objectives of taking vacation is to try new things, travelling to foreign countries would be more preferable for people.

Aside from the cultural aspects mentioned in the previous paragraphs, one cannot overlook the fact that outside-country travellers has the oppurtunity to visit unique and new natural landscapes. Being limited to borders of a country, domestic trips cannot ensure long distance travels. As a result the natural weather may not change dramatically. Therefore, natural vistas of a country may change a little throughout the country. Almost only by travelling to long distant countries we can see a natural view which is completely different from ours. For instance, some countries does not even access to sea or oceans. Since, one is obligated to visit another country if he is willing to see sea. Another example is the forest. Although there might be forests in every county, but type of trees and animals are probably totally different.

In a word, owing to the causes and elucidation pointed out in the previous paragraphs, given that the main reason to travel is to face with new things, it appears logical to draw the conclusion that foreign vacations are better because they give us the chance to visit totally new cultures and landscapes.

some countries does not even access to sea or oceans.
some countries do not even access to sea or oceans.

Sentence: Facing with all these differences are not only facinating, but also very erudite.
Error: facinating Suggestion: fascinating

Sentence: Aside from the cultural aspects mentioned in the previous paragraphs, one cannot overlook the fact that outside-country travellers has the oppurtunity to visit unique and new natural landscapes.
Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity