Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Small colleges give students a better education than large universities do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

After graduation when students try to make a decision about their future, they have lot of school options. Some people prefer to study in small colleges, others prefer to study in large universities. I agree with the second statement. Large universities have a lot of advantages rather than small colleges do. I shall explain my reasons in the following lines.

Education is one of the most important points in people’s life. We learn not only about our major, but also about the real world. We meet with a lot of people during university and get influenced from them. There are students from all...

Sentence: The variety of elective courses may seem unimportant, but as we can see, it would effects student's future directly.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to would and effects

Sentence: Some people assert that the education which given in small colleges is better because of the less number of the students.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and given

Sentence: But nowadays, there are much more professors in the universities and they started to increase number of classes and as a result the number of students in each classes automatically decreased.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and classes

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl