Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their student sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The university library as well as sport activities required for the mental and physical development of the student. But the money needed for both the activities differ a lot. Some would agree that the more money needed for the sport activities, while others would disagree with this and they might think that the university library needed more money. In my view, money needed for the university library is more as compare to the sport activities. The reasons are as follow.

The main reason is that university library needs more money to run the library. Many university runs there library for 24 hours during the examination period and they would need the more staff. for example, when I was in Mumbai university, the university runs for 24 hours during the examination period and the university library is one of the biggest library of the Asia and has 240 staff. To run the huge library they obviously need more money to pay the staff. I don't think sport activities need that much money for staff.

The second reason is that money also needed for update stuffs like the books, magazines, computer etc. To be updated students need the updated books. The updated books contain the resent knowledge and it helps the student to recites the reference in their research. For example when I was doing my research on the Parkinson’s patient, I refereed the most updated books and it has lots of updated concepts and the articles which helps me in my research. Also the spots medicines magazine which comes to our library from ten different countries every month helps me and it contains the resent research. The library and computer technology need the electricity and the high internet services all this cost money. I don't think so to run the sport activities need so much money. Also the student comes to university to gain the knowledge and the university libraries contain all the materials for that.

In conclusion, university library need money not only for to pay the staff but also to update their material like books computer software and the magazines etc.

Suggestion: The university library as well as sport activities required for the mental and physical development of the student.
Suggestion: The university library as well as sport activities are required for the mental and physical development of the students.

Suggestion: In my view, money needed for the university library is more as compare to the sport activities.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Sentence: The second reason is that money also needed for update stuffs like the books, magazines, computer etc. To be updated students need the updated books.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and update

Sentence: In conclusion, university library need money not only for to pay the staff but also to update their material like books computer software and the magazines etc.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to for and to
Suggestion: Refer to books and computer