Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Your job has more effect on your happiness than your living environment does.

In my opinion, I agree that my job has more effect on my happiness than the living environment does. The reasons are those my work consumes a lot of my time, it is less flexible at work than at home, and job has more influence to me.

First , my job consumes most of my time. For example, before I came to study in America, I had been working ten to twelve hours a day, six days a week, for five years. That means I had less than ten hours at home. Also, sleeping seven to eight hours a day was a must thing for me because I was very exhausted. So, any bad living environment, such as noise, could not interfere me because I was very tired and I did not have time to complain about it. Consequently I ignored and slept through it.

Second, it is less flexible at work than at home. If it’s noise at my apartment, I could go out to do other activities and the problem is relived for a moment. Moreover, I could even move out to find a new apartment to live if the problem is too severe. In contrast, if there is any problem at work, I need to face it and solve it there, at my work. Furthermore, quitting the current job and finding another job is not easy and there is no guarantee that I will be hired.

Finally, job has a more influence to me. Having a career in medical field was my goal when I was young. Then, I studied very hard in the university, graduated and worked in hospital. Achieving the goal that I set makes me happy and proud of myself. Moreover, I did not earn a modest salary, but over median salary that a bachelor degree should earn. My job pays the bills, the rent, and it also can improve and solve the living problem that may occur.

In conclusion, because my job is a thing that takes most of my time, thing that is likely to be a permanent, and thing that affects my life, so it effects my happiness than the living environment does.

Sentence: The reasons are those my work consumes a lot of my time, it is less flexible at work than at home, and job has more influence to me.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, plural is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to those and my

Try to remove repetitive words. for example: my work consumes a lot of my time...,my job consumes most of my time...my job is a thing that takes most of my time...

And you don't need to list all reasons in the first paragraph. Just say something like "...The reasons go as follows."