Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Universities make student future leader with good health and outstanding academic tracks, if they finance study and sports equally. 'All works and no play makes jack a dull boy' - a long said maxim is remembered here to understand the healthy and sociable student who will lead his nation afterwards. That is why, university and colleges should provide equal financial support and importance to sports and social activities just as they give classes and libraries. social activities and sports should be focused equally important as classes and libraries.

Firstly, playing game builds a good health which helps students to study better. 'When healh is lost everything is lost' reminds us the importance of being healthy. Sport is the major source of making us healthy, happier and delightful. So, students will be able to read attentively, make better result when they will get chance to play in their campus playground. If they get enough instruements for indoor and outdoor games they will play after their class hour. This practice will make them regular, attentive and also they will be concious on value of time. It is generally seen that students with sports facility do better than those without facility.

Secondly, social activities help pupil to understand the inner meaning of life. They practice the real life when they take part into works related with social responsibilites.When students arrange a tree planation program in their local area, they interact with each other as well as local people. This helps them to communicate with surroundings, understand the psychology of nearby people. Furthermore, social activities inspire them to do something better for the development of society.

Finally, students can get chance to come close with great player or altruistic when they are involved with sports and social activities. This contact influenced them to be a perfect human being.

On the other hand, if the students don't engage with some activities like sports and social activities they will really miss the opportunity to get a good health as well as facing the real life. Their student life will be cheerless, they will feel lack of humanity, sincerity , regularity in their personal life also. In this way , they will be an imbalanced human being.

In conclusion, universities and colleges should allot same importance and financial support to sports and social activities as they give on class and libraries.

Sentence: 'When healh is lost everything is lost' reminds us the importance of being healthy.
Error: healh Suggestion: health

Sentence: If they get enough instruements for indoor and outdoor games they will play after their class hour.
Error: instruements Suggestion: instruments

Sentence: This practice will make them regular, attentive and also they will be concious on value of time.
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious

Sentence: They practice the real life when they take part into works related with social responsibilites.When students arrange a tree planation program in their local area, they interact with each other as well as local people.
Error: planation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: responsibilites Suggestion: responsibilities