Do you agree or disagree one can learn about one person from books and movies that person like

Do you agree or disagree one can learn about one person from books and movies that person like?

In this world every person has their own likes and dislikes and this does not convey the attitude or personality of that person accurately. Learning about the other person accurately is very important to maintain congenial relationship with the other person. If a person want to learn about another person he may judge about that person from the books he read and the movies he watch. Some people agree with this and others do not. In my view learning about the other person from the books and movies he like does not make any sense. I strongly disagree with the author's opinion mainly for two important reasons.

The main reason is that person's attitude or personality do not lie on the books or movies he like. If the person watches action movies or read some horror books it does not state that the person is very rebellious and fractious. The judgement is not accurate. For example, I have a friend when I was studying in my high school. She is very friendly and has a good sense of humour. She likes to watch all action movies and read all horror books that is her interest and that is not her attitude. The other person may judge her falsely as a very rebellious lady by noting her likes towards the action movies. As you can see this is how the person will misinterpret about other person and fails to develop good relationship.

Another reason is that the person may be very much centred towards his/her culture and he/she follows the culture and tradition of the particular religion or society. If the person is very devotional and if he reads only his religious books and movies it does not mean that he is opposing or hating other religions and their values and traditions. For instance, I have a friend in my college who is a Christian and she likes to watch devotional movies related to her religion and she likes to read bible every day. Though she is a Christian, she is very friendly with other religion people like Hindus and Muslims. She also know about the other religious values and traditions. She just like her religion movies and books because it is her culture and tradition that she has to follow to survive in that particular society. She can't go against her tradition. But, the other person consider her very eccentric by her likes. This clearly shows that from knowing the likes of books and movies of the person does not make sense in judging or learning about that person.

In sum, though some may oppose my explanation, learning about the person from the books and movies he like is not an accurate way of learning about the other person. Instead, it creates a lot of misunderstanding and misinterpretation about that person and fails to develop good relationship with that person. So, every person should develop clear ways and understanding about the person whom they are going to learn and halt judging the person from his likes towards books and movies.

entence: If a person want to learn about another person he may judge about that person from the books he read and the movies he watch.
Description: The fragment he watch . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace watch with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: In my view learning about the other person from the books and movies he like does not make any sense.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to he and like

Sentence: The main reason is that person's attitude or personality do not lie on the books or movies he like.
Description: The fragment he like . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace like with verb, past tense

Sentence: But, the other person consider her very eccentric by her likes.
Description: The fragment person consider her is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

movies he like
movies he likes

every person has their own likes and dislikes
every person has his own likes and dislikes

No. of Grammatical Errors: 7 2 (same grammar issues)

Need to remove duplicate words:
No. of Words: 512 while No. of Different Words: 185